the client indicates the niches to be followed:
- Family holdings
- Specific ESG criteria (Green and Sustainable)
- Dividend Assets (Real Estate, BDCs, ..)
- Gold and Silver Mines, Cryptos, ..
- Preferreds, baby bonds, Inflation Linked Bonds, ...
- Flexible management, in order to perpetuate clients' assets for future generations and to cushion the shocks of troubled periods. Investments are realized from a flexible approach in the 4 following blocks:
- Large caps
- Mid caps
- Real estate, yield and bond values
- Speculative securities
STEED Capital asset management policy can be defined by a freedom of investment decisions, accepted and authorized by the client.